Course Updates for Term 4, 2018
Term 4 commences on Monday 8th October 2018.
- Conversations in Wodonga will begin on Monday October 8th for 5 weeks in Room 4.
- Dying to Know will continue in Term 4 in Cracknell building Room 3.
- Family History will move back into Cracknell Building Room 4.
- Mindfulness Meditation will continue during Term 4. There are still places available.
- Aspects of English Poetry will continue in Room 7.
- The Great War will not be offered during Term 4 but will be offered in 2019.
- International Relations 2 will not be offered during Term 4 but will be offered in 2019.
- New Course: Basic Concepts in Economics will commence on Thursday, October 11th 1pm-3pm in Room 9.
- New Course: Community Sing-A-Long will commence on Friday October 12th 1pm – 3pm in Room 9.