February Coffee Morning
Friday 8th February 2019
10:00 am for 10:30 am
at Albury Wodonga Community College
Road Safety for Seniors
Speaker: Diana Johnston (RACV)
The presentation covers the following areas:
- Driving and road safety tips for drivers, passengers and pedestrians.
- The importance of choosing a safe vehicle.
- The importance of being fit to drive.
- The impact of health and medications on driving
- Information about alternative transport options.
- How to plan for future mobility.
The presentation will include a PowerPoint presentation, screening of video clips, and some group discussion.