Are you over 55 years?
Are you interested in healthy ageing?
Then this Program may be for you!
Albury Wodonga Health is partnering with Albury Wodonga U3A to bring the 8 week Healthy & Wise program to Albury Wodonga. This program is for men and women over the age of 55 who want up-to-date knowledge and useful tips and strategies about health and wellbeing topics for healthy ageing.
A range of Guest Presenters will provide up-to-date and interesting information, useful tips and strategies, and where to get information and help on these topics:
- Physical Health & Wellbeing
- The Importance of Keeping Active and Connected
- Change, Befriending and Managing Stress
- Depression – ‘not just the Blues’; what it is, what helps
- Brain Health and Memory
- Life’s Losses, Grieving, Meaning & Moving forward
- Getting things in order – Financial and Legal matters
- The value of Purpose and Legacy
This program is run in the Albury Wodonga border and North East Victorian communities. For more information contact Marie Williams.
Co-ordinator: Marie Williams (Albury Wodonga Health)
Venue: Albury Wodonga Community College
Time: Fridays 10.30-12.30pm
Dates: August 3rd – 21 September 2018
Cost: Gold Coin Donation (each session) and once-off $5.00 for program booklet.
- Pat Madin (Albury Wodonga U3A), phone: 02 6025 4226.
- Marie Williams (Healthy & Wise Program Facilitator), phone: 03 5723 8978, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- North East & Border Mental Health, phone: 03 5723 8978.
- Albury Wodonga Community College, phone: 02 6043 820.